Thursday, September 9, 2010

MyVideoTalk Reviewed By 3rd Party

In this article, I am going to tell you how We stumbled upon MyVideoTalk Network marketing company. I will tell you the little I've learned about My Video Talk. From the name, you'll be able to pretty much tell that it has to do with some video technology. I have read quite a few MyVideoTalk Review and it's obviously creating buzz.

About 3 days back, I was on twitter connecting with my marketing scholars when a gentle man interrupted me with a conversation. I was really busy and had to overlook for a short time. Within a short while, I received a MyVideoTalk email alert by very same guy. It was personalized, the guy began actually talking to me directly through a video mail in my email. I said wow!

My jaw dropped and I began to pick them up as he proceeds to talk. LOL... Not really! To begin with, there is nothing new about this specific technology. However you may make money with it. Sorry to let you down if you are searching for some MyVideoTalk fraud report. There is no fraud in MyVideoTalk as long as there is a product or service being marketed like the MyVideoTalk technologies in this case.

So, MyVideoTalk started in India and it has literally created a lot of buzz on the net since it started in the USA by Team Effort International LLC which is located in California. However, if you visit there USA website, there isn't any mention of India. I found that a little unusual.

The products are MyVideoDesigner, MyVideoBroadcaster, MyVideoWebshow, MyVideoChannel. One of the very crucial factors to look at when evaluating a home based business opportunity is the marketability of the products. Competition will also come to mind. As far as competition, youtube comes to mind for video mail especially.

Is there market for myVideoTalk? Absolutely there is. Providing you understand how to market. Bare in mind that this is mlm and companies in this industry are well known for getting the reps to not directly or directly use the service. With that being said, your concentration should be on marketing the business opportunity. Obviously and as usual, the distributors use and purchase myvideotalk technologies.

Now you need to learn to sponsor into MyVideoTalk. People join people. They join people they see as leaders. Are you a leader? Do people feel like they can follow you to their dreams? May be you are just pitching people with the myvideotalk comp plan. Let me tell you a secret. That is a big turn off and the compensation plan won't make the difference between success and failure in network marketing. Leadership does. The right skill set does. The Right team does.

As far as myvideotalk, recommend the opportunity to your followers. They will listen and obey if you are a leader. So how do you build a followership that just listen to your advice like they would listen to a guru. You have to build your own brand. Not myvideotalk's brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment