Saturday, September 18, 2010

Monitium - Can You Give Them Your Control Or A Fraud

This review is for you in case you are wondering if Monitium is a smart option as a home-based business platform.  I am labeling it a platform and not an Network marketing company simply because that’s what they claim.  Contrary to public opinion, when a company or whatever they want to call themselves comes up with a income opportunity and put it upon them selves to disclaim network marketing, it's time to run the other way.

As usual, I was in the office attending to some team associates when a man hit me up on skype.  We generally will not entertain such unsolicited request but I chose to simply because I was extremely excited about some momentum that just happen within our mastermind inner Circle.  Earlier, I also received an unsolicited e-mail about Monitium inside my private email.

Is Monitium a fraud? I would not declare that as of yet or may be never.  Nevertheless I will point out to you how to identify red flags in New companies like Monitium.  One thing that most people need to understand in the multilevel marketing industry is that it is a real industry like any other.    Therefore Top controllers in MLM can be very shady especially when they are starting off a new company.  I know people personally that have been offered millions of dollars to bring in their whole team from their previous MLM Company into their new company.  It happens all the time.

I quote. "Don’t worry about understanding everything today, just look at the Living Legendary Leaders who are endorsing this unique business platform," said Monitum's website at press time.  Endorsements are a fantastic thing.  Just don't base your final decision to join or continue with Monitium on just that.

I understand there are biased Monitium reviews around on the internet which have been published by those people who are involved in this so called platform.  I am not involved with them.  I was simply pitched with this opportunity and I gave it a thorough review using a checklist that you deserve to lay your hands on.

I quote again.  "We don't sell any products and service, we simply protect you from you being left out on the streets after building a huge organization," said Monitum's associate that I spoke to.  Any organization which is constructing a compensation structure which they have admitted to and have no service or product that's exchanging hands with the general public is known as pyramid scheme.  Sorry.

Am I proclaiming that Monitium is a pyramid scheme? Absolutely no! Nonetheless, one and only thing that is nearest to services that they are offering is for you the network marketer.  In the legal world or on "American greed", you would be referred to as an investor.  Never mind that Monitium call you associates.

The service is representing you with the best MLM firms as they state and you can be in control of your career.  "Just recruit people into their platform." I do not know about you.  That seems to me that they will take control of your career from the other MLM companies.

Monitium is not a Network marketing organization as they claim but these people have a network marketing comp plan structure.  The last time I checked, MLM is an acronym for Multilevel marketing.  What do Monitium really do?

They are right that you don't own your Multilevel marketing business account at any MLM firm.  One and only thing you have is your prospects list and your relationship with that list.  When you build a list and relationship with that list, you can control it and partner with any company you choose without worrying if they will shut down next minute.

Building your own list is building your own empire for you and not for Monitium or any other company.  Today, there are cheap and easy to use infrastructures online to build a massive list and takeover any company you enter.  This really is the only solution to cover your home-based business and not by giving control to an additional company or platform such as Monitium.

No comments:

Post a Comment