Saturday, September 11, 2010

Is My Video Talk Another MLM Scam?

In this article, I am going to tell you how I encountered MyVideoTalk MLM company.  I will tell you the little I have learned about My Video Talk.  From the name, you can pretty much tell that it has to do with some video technology.  I have read quite a few MyVideoTalk Review and it's obviously creating buzz.. 

About 3 days ago, I was on facebook connecting with my marketing students when a gentle man interrupted me with a chat.  I was very busy that I had to ignore for a while.  Within a few minutes, I received a MyVideoTalk email alert from same gentleman.  It was personalized, the gentleman started talking to me directly through a video mail in my email.  I said wow!

My jaw dropped and I started to pick them up while he continues to talk. LOL... NOT! First of all, there is nothing new about this technology.  However you can make money with it.  Sorry to disappoint you if you are looking for some MyVideoTalk scam report.  There is no fraud in MyVideoTalk as long as there is a product or service being marketed like the MyVideoTalk technologies in this case.

So, MyVideoTalk started in India and has literally created a lot of buzz on the net since it started in the USA by Team Effort International LLC which is located in California.  However, if you visit there USA website, there is no mention of India.  I found that a little odd.

The products are MyVideoDesigner, MyVideoBroadcaster, MyVideoWebshow, MyVideoChannel.  One of the very vital things to look at when evaluating a business opportunity is the marketability of the products.  Competition will also come to mind.  As far as competition, youtube comes to mind for video mail especially.

Is there a market for myVideoTalk?  Absolutely there is.  As long as you know how to market. Just remember that this is network marketing and companies in this industry are notorious for getting the reps to indirectly or directly use the service.  With that being said, your focus need to be on marketing the business opportunity.  Obviously and as usual, the reps will use and pay for myvideotalk technologies.

Now you need to learn how to recruit into MyVideoTalk.  People join people.  They join people they see as leaders.  Are you a leader?  Do people feel like they can follow you to their dreams?  May be you are just pitching people with the myvideotalk compensation plan.  Let me tell you a secret.  That is a big turn off and the compensation plan does not make the difference between success and failure in network marketing.  Leadership does.  The right skill set does.  The Right team does. 

As far as myvideotalk, recommend the opportunity to your followers.  They will listen and obey if you are a leader.  So how do you build a followership that just listen to your recommendation like they would listen to an expert.  You have to build your own brand.  Not myvideotalk's brand.

A FACT you should know is that some people to focus of a company called Numis Network highly considered the fastest growing company in network marketing to build myvideotalk, but they RAN BACK like a masqurade chase them bach from HELL... LOL... just so you know... that's all.  If you want to learn more about Numis Network, click here

http://network-marketing.posterous.com/is-my-video-talk-another-mlm-scam

No comments:

Post a Comment