Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How to Start my Vemmabuilder

If I am already a Vemma member? Or if I am not a Vemma member? I decided to put my answer in this blog. I will start with explaining what is the difference between Vemma and VemmaBuilder.

Vemma is the company that manufactures and distributes the product you sell to customers and pays you your commissions and bonuses. If there weren’t a Vemma, there wouldn’t be a VemmaBuilder. VemmaBuilder is the revolutionary, automated system that harnesses the power of the Internet to help you build your business. Without VemmaBuilder, you would be slaving away to do business the very, very old-fashioned way. You would be making presentations in coffee shops and strangers’ homes, cold calling, writing and sending all of your own letters and emails, learning the business without any live training calls or support, and generally making darn slow progress at realizing your dream of financial freedom.


No comments:

Post a Comment